The king and the king’s vassal lived at the main castle, Nyborg Castle. The most important ministers also had their estates and manor houses on the island of Funen.
Nyborg Slot is a royal castle built towards the end of the 12th century as part of the defence which the Danish kings established against the Wends.
One of the most magnificent manor houses whose history can be traced all the way back to 1590.
Stay at Lykkesholm Castle. - Meeting, weddings, hunt and party.
Glorup estate can be traced back to the 1400s.
Classicistic main building built in l775. At the same time a l4 hectare park was laid out, of which a few lime avenues are preserved.
Ravnholt main building occupied by the family Sehestedt Juul and consists of 3 wings and a chapel.
Juulskov is an old farm. It is first mentioned in 1365 and is located 6 km west of Nyborg in Kullerup Parish, Vindinge District, Oerbaek Municipality.
Rygård is located in Langå parish near Ørbæk on southeast Funen.The manor was first mentioned in 1372. A member of the Urne family, Niels Urne acts as principal.
Ørbæklunde was founded by the fusing of several farms. In the early 1500 Ørbæklunde got manor status.
Hindemae is an old manor, the first time you hear about it is in 1480. Hindemae located in Skellerup Sogn og Vindinge Herred in Nyborg Municipality main building was built about 1787-1790.